<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body> <script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> LUCAS LEON
Guitar

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 @ 11:00 AM
Regrets

Don't be fooled by the title..

It's not me regretting, maybe just a little. For me, I'm a person who doesn't want to live in them. How? Well, there are bound to be times when you make mistakes and end up regretting. But, doesn't mean you have to leave with it. For me, I choose to approach in a different way. I rather make the best out of the regret and maybe try to turn it into a a positve..

Anyway, this is not what I really want to talk about. It's not me regretting, it is just me being a regret in other people's live. You know how it feels when people say they regret knowing you or when your parents say they regret having you? That's how I feel right now. For me, it is harder than living in a regret when you are the regret. I know this feeling too well, that's why I never ever want to tell anyone this, that they are a regret, no one is.

All my life, I hear this constantly. I know it's sometimes my fault but right now, I'm trying harder, harder than before and it sucks so bad when you try so hard and you fall flat on your face when someone calls you that, again. I really don't like being someone's regret.

This is how I get better than I was yesterday. Constantly telling myself to be better. Right now, no one is here to tell me that I'm not. It hurts alot when you fail someone.

Photobucket


Lucas Leon
24th December 1992
City Harvest Church
I love God
My passions in life are guitar, music, sound and cooking.
Chelsea is the love of my life!


The Gigs I use
Guitar: Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II
Main Amp: Epiphone Valve Special
2nd Amp: Crate FW 15R
Effect Pedals:

Endings, ♥'); cboxwin.document.write(''); cboxwin.document.write(''); cboxwin.document.write('Cbox needs frames!'); try { x = screen.width; y = screen.height; cboxwin.moveTo(Math.max((x/2)-100, 0), Math.max((y/3)-190)); } catch (e) {}; }










Links





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com