<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body> <script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> LUCAS LEON
Guitar

Saturday, March 13, 2010 @ 1:20 AM
Beautiful..

Good day peeps!
Came back from cell group about a hour or more ago..
It was really enjoyable time especially meeting new people and all.. Calvin, our new cell group leader is really funny guy! Made me laugh like made when he said he was our age!! Wahaha! Hilarious man... The meeting was really awesome. Touched by his love and renewed once more.
Anyway, I found this sound by accident and realised that we sang it in church before.. It's really good although I do not understand the verses but the chorus is really moving. Enjoy it :D


So ya. OH! Just got hair cut! Like as if I didn't say just now. Haha. I also bought Switchfoot albums! Two of em! Really lazy right now. Wanted to put up GT5 trailer but lazy. Maybe tmr :D

Bye peeps!


Photobucket


Lucas Leon
24th December 1992
City Harvest Church
I love God
My passions in life are guitar, music, sound and cooking.
Chelsea is the love of my life!


The Gigs I use
Guitar: Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II
Main Amp: Epiphone Valve Special
2nd Amp: Crate FW 15R
Effect Pedals:

Endings, ♥'); cboxwin.document.write(''); cboxwin.document.write(''); cboxwin.document.write('Cbox needs frames!'); try { x = screen.width; y = screen.height; cboxwin.moveTo(Math.max((x/2)-100, 0), Math.max((y/3)-190)); } catch (e) {}; }










Links





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com