Tuesday, March 2, 2010 @ 1:43 AM
My Dream!! Guitars, guitars!$BlogItemTitle$>
Hello! Hello! Hello! Hel... lo..~
Wah.. Tired.. Next time I should just say once!
Hello again! :D
I really kinda excited for no reason.. Maybe it's cause I'm gonna talk about guitars!! Wahaha!
Anyway, today was a weird day. Well, I was suppose to stay over at Jakes nam's house to play PS3 like it was no body's business.. (it really is no body's business! :D) BUT! Due to some login problems, Jake couldn't load Resident Evil 5 and I really wanted to play it so we decided to cancel.. Sad me. This is like the 2nd or 3rd time cancelling my stay over..
Nvm jake, next time k? Don't sad.. Hehe..
Anyway, now it's the part of my post when I ogle at guitars! I've eyed this guitar! It's called Outlaw from Duensenberg.. It looks awesome right? It caught my eye cause of its black patterns! This brand is not cheap one bit! It's cheapest guitar is $3000!!! What a price! This one is about $4000 plus.. One day, I'll own one of this! I totally love this brand.
Anyway, let me now show you my collection from past to present. Although it's not very impressive, it's still to me :D
From left to right: First is my Epiphone les paul Ultra II. My current best and fav guitar!
Next! My very first electric guitar. It's a behringer. Not bad guitar but its spoilt here and there but still works!
Third! Is my current acoustic I'm using. It is my second acoustic. The first one?? With my friend for nearly 5 years!!! But I think from being borrowed, to now being given :D but I dun mind at all.. Last, it's my TGM guitar. My second electric. I lent it to Victor but he returned it.

So there you have it! My guitars! These babies have seen my true the years, from when I started till now. (feel like tearing.. its like a love story, just touching!)